The Lake Simcoe Regional Airport is pleased to announce a partnership between CreeWest Air and Air Bravo Corp. for the provision of executive charter flights from the Lake Simcoe Regional Airport. For more information on this exciting development, please see the attached.
- Avcon.WoW Aviation Podcast
- Fly on the first chartered large passenger plane from LSRA to NYC
- Simcoe County to become majority owner of the Lake Simcoe Regional Airport
- B-25 “Maid in the Shade” Arriving at LSRA
- New scheduled air service potentially planned for Barrie/ Simcoe County to Ottawa and Montreal