The Lake Simcoe Regional Airport is one of the newest and best positioned regional airport facilities in Canada. Located in one of the fastest growing regions of Ontario directly serving a population base of over 450,000, the Lake Simcoe Regional Airport serves the County of Simcoe including the municipalities of Barrie and the Township of Oro-Medonte. The Airport offers these users a convenient location in close proximity to both the Greater Toronto Area as well as pristine Central Ontario Cottage Country. With its modern airport facilities and 6,001 ft runway, the Lake Simcoe Regional Airport is able to serve a wide variety of aircraft ranging from small recreational and flight training aircraft to larger corporate, regional and commercial aircraft.
- Avcon.WoW Aviation Podcast
- Fly on the first chartered large passenger plane from LSRA to NYC
- Simcoe County to become majority owner of the Lake Simcoe Regional Airport
- B-25 “Maid in the Shade” Arriving at LSRA
- New scheduled air service potentially planned for Barrie/ Simcoe County to Ottawa and Montreal