On Tuesday, October 22 the Canadian Forces plane carrying Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal, Princess Anne landed at Lake Simcoe Regional Airport. The Princess was in our area to visit her Regiment The Grey and Simcoe Foresters and our airport was given the honour of being the first to welcome her to Simcoe County upon her arrival.
- Fly on the first chartered large passenger plane from LSRA to NYC
- Simcoe County to become majority owner of the Lake Simcoe Regional Airport
- B-25 “Maid in the Shade” Arriving at LSRA
- New scheduled air service potentially planned for Barrie/ Simcoe County to Ottawa and Montreal
- Southern Ontario Airport Network working to unlock benefits of aviation demand for the region