The Lake Simcoe Regional Airport is pleased to announce a partnership between CreeWest Air and Air Bravo Corp. for the provision of executive charter flights from the Lake Simcoe Regional Airport. For more information on this exciting development, please see the attached.
- B-25 “Maid in the Shade” Arriving at LSRA
- New scheduled air service potentially planned for Barrie/ Simcoe County to Ottawa and Montreal
- Southern Ontario Airport Network working to unlock benefits of aviation demand for the region
- B-17 Bomber Flying Fortress Exhibition Coming to Simcoe County, Ontario, August 22
- CBAA Ontario Chapter Meeting and Static Aircraft Display