The Lake Simcoe Regional Airport is thrilled to welcome Jody's Airport Cafe as a valuable, new addition. Also operating as “Oro Country House Pizza and Sub's”, the cafe is located in the new Airport Terminal Building and offers dine in, take out or delivery services. The cafe operates daily (7 days/week) and features a dining area in our new Terminal Building as well as an outdoor patio. Please contact Jody at 705-487-0603 for hours of operation or visit “Oro Country House Pizza and Subs” on Facebook.
- Fly on the first chartered large passenger plane from LSRA to NYC
- Simcoe County to become majority owner of the Lake Simcoe Regional Airport
- B-25 “Maid in the Shade” Arriving at LSRA
- New scheduled air service potentially planned for Barrie/ Simcoe County to Ottawa and Montreal
- Southern Ontario Airport Network working to unlock benefits of aviation demand for the region