The Lake Simcoe Regional Airport is pleased to welcome TransGlobal Aviation as a new tenant to our recently expanded Airport Terminal Building. TransGlobal Aviation provides aircraft sales, brokerage and general aviation consulting services. Please contact Martin Weening at 705-487-6222 or visit TransGlobal Aviation's new offices in Suite 117 of the Airport Terminal Building.
- B-25 “Maid in the Shade” Arriving at LSRA
- New scheduled air service potentially planned for Barrie/ Simcoe County to Ottawa and Montreal
- Southern Ontario Airport Network working to unlock benefits of aviation demand for the region
- B-17 Bomber Flying Fortress Exhibition Coming to Simcoe County, Ontario, August 22
- CBAA Ontario Chapter Meeting and Static Aircraft Display