The Lake Simcoe Regional Airport (CYLS) was thrilled to receive one of the first ultra-long range Gulfstream 650 executive aircraft to make an appearance in Canada.
- B-25 “Maid in the Shade” Arriving at LSRA
- New scheduled air service potentially planned for Barrie/ Simcoe County to Ottawa and Montreal
- Southern Ontario Airport Network working to unlock benefits of aviation demand for the region
- B-17 Bomber Flying Fortress Exhibition Coming to Simcoe County, Ontario, August 22
- CBAA Ontario Chapter Meeting and Static Aircraft Display